Sunday, October 01, 2006

Guy

Did everyone see this comment under Steve's blog?

Jeff Kursonis said...
Hi guys,This is Jeff checking in on you from Emergent Village. How did your gathering go on Tuesday night?I loved your affirmations in the post a few below so much that I am going to use them on Sunday morning in my church.you can email me at jkursonis@yahoo.comBlessings, let us know if we can do anything to help.Jeff
1:41 AM

I think he's talking about Seth's discussion with Deb, but i'm not sure. Regardless, Jeff is from something bigger than us that we are--and could be even more--apart of. I think on tuesday, maybe we can talk about the emergent church, especially emergent village and see how we could fit in to that or not. I wonder how it could "help" us to view ourselves in this context. At least we could consider emailing him or some kind of motion to acknowledge ... something. i'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home