Monday, October 09, 2006

einladung: invitation

Last Tuesday, outside of Avo's, a proposition was made:
the next cohort meeting could be in a house.

So we are giving it a try.
Be there if you can. If you can't, we will miss you.

7 pm(!)
Melisssssa's
this Tuesday (tomorrow)

call/e-mail/post a comment with your e-mail if you have questions or need directions.

Steve suggested that, due to the good conversation last time, we should employ a catalyst of some sort. If you have ideas, make them heard! Hope to see you tomorrow.

-M

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ya. UI don't know if I'm coming tonight. I am leaving earlyish tomorrow for the Great Lakes State of Montana... I mean Michigan. I wanted to get most of my homework done before I go. That is the deciding factor. If I don't see you, I hope it goes well. I do like the idea of a house cohort. We can do it at my housy next tuesday. Seriously. Bye Ya.

5:38 PM  
Blogger melissa said...

hello tyler
hope you are having a very good time in Montananichigan.

it would be cool to have it at your house. From what I've heard, it seems that everyone is on board with continuing our meetings this way... (dissenters make yourselves heard!)

tell brooke hello for me.

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home